Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yeah!! My first award....

Happy that i received an award


Yeah.. i am so happy that Juhi http://www.juhishandmadecards.com/ has given me an award
These are few questions which needs to be answered in one word.. so here's my take on the same...

1. Where is your cell phone? On the table
2. Your hair? Straight
3. Your mother? Affectionate
4. Your father? Loving
5. Your favorite food? Rajma chawal
6. Your dream last night? i dont dream
7. Your favorite drink? Orange nectar
8. Your dream/goal? To give good education to my kid
9. What room are you in? My cubicle in office
10. Your hobby? Crafting and listening songs
11. Your fear? My son's health
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? My sweet home....
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something you aren't? Naughty
15. Muffins? Chocolate
16. Wish list item? stamps .. where to buy those in delhi???
17. Where did you grow up? India
18. Last thing you did? Working in the office
19. What are you wearing? Jeans and Kurta
20. Your TV? Don't have time to watch
21. Your pets? None
22. Friends? Very few
23. Your life? Beautiful jouney
24. Your mood? Calm and composed
25. Missing someone? Not really
26. Vehicle? Ikon
27. Something you're not wearing? Contact lens
28. Favourite store? Fab India
29. Favourite colour? Black
30. When was the last time you laughed? just minutes back.. (reading this question :))
31. Last time you cried? often cry
32. Your best friend? is always there for me
33. One place I go to over and over? Park
34. Facebook? Addiction
35. Favourite place to eat? Pizza hut

Its great to answer these questions and i guess that this award is passed to most of the people whom i know..

Happy a great day..

2 comments:

  1. hey congrats anu... is there a way we cn contact u via email... if yes, mail me on shalini.maskara@gmail.com

    we are trying to build up a online indian crafters group... wud update further on mail...

    ReplyDelete