Monday, December 30, 2013

Zentangles

Hello everyone.

Sorry for not being regular on this blog, but trust me i miss this too.

Lately, i have been so engrossed with certain things which needed my attention and priority from every aspect and during that time also i made lot of creative stuff but just never posted.
Year 2013 was being full of struggles and tough for me on the professional front due to which most of the time it was managing things was something which was constantly on my mind and agenda...Thankfully, after a struggle of almost a year, i got another job which is better and due to which i am at ease and peace...

But dear friends, I always came back to your blogs and posts and always loved what everyone during this course of time created.. i really appreciate each and everyone of you who really manage everything with such an easy.. I just wish and pray God to bless me and not to give such harsh times again..

As I always like scribbling on the paper and do it with all passion and make beautiful designs, I encountered that these lovely designs are called zentangles.. wooowww.. i just loved them when i got to know that i make zentangles too.. During these tough days, i spent a lot of time making these designs which gave me relief to my tensions and help me see every situation in a positive way.. I think that is what creativity is all about.. i gives you immense peace, self confidence, positivity and energy...One way to be always creative and because I was not able to take out time to do any crafting which would require time, patience and ofcourse money.. and i think it was a time for me to save a every bit of it..

Anyways..here is what i made in zentangles ..and will try to take the pic of the others which i made and didnt take a pic..

A zentangle image


Close up:)

Guys hope you like this.. please do leave your comments / suggestions for me to improve upon my creativity.. I may not be perfect as you all are but I will surely try to become one day...

Thanks for being there and making me a part of your blogs..

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment